Thank you for your interest in being a TEAM CAPTAIN for the Step Up 4 Down Syndrome Walk & 5K Run. We are thrilled you will be joining us this year!
We have put together a quick guide to walk you through the process of STARTING A TEAM for the Step Up 4 Down Syndrome Walk & 5K Run. Are you ready? Let’s do this!
HOW TO REGISTER AND START A TEAM:
- Click the "REGISTER NOW" button on the home page.
- Select your registration type
- Select “Create a Team”, enter your Team Name and fundraising goal
- Teams will not display personal fundraising pages, there will only be one team page created by the team captain. You should encourage those who join your team to promote the team page for fundraising for the team and/or joining to walk or run.
- Select t-shirt size, make a donation (optional)
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions of the Event Waiver
- Click "Save and add another participant" or click "Continue to Confirmation"
- Enter donation and payment information
- Click to pay with credit card
- Click Blue Button to pay your payment total.
Once your registration is CONFIRMED, you can:
- Access your Fundraising Portal where you can edit your team fundraising page, email friends and family to ask for support, or register other participants at a later time.
- You are now logged into your event headquarters for the SU4DS Walk & 5K Run. If you exit this page, just login with your email address and password when you return to the event site. There are links for you to create your pages, register others to participate and ask donors for their support.
- As the Team Captain, you will need to customize your team page. We encourage you to add photos and a story to make it compelling. This is the page that potential team members and donors will be visiting!
- Make sure you look at other areas of your profile for additional tools (importing contact lists, sending messages to donors or team members, etc.
Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions! We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, October 21 at Markham Park.